From: sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim
Willis
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 1:57 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Deck thickness on San Juan 23

Does anyone know the thickness of the deck in the area around the chain
plates?  The reason that I'm asking is that I want to install a radio/CD
player in this area and hang it from the roof of the cabin just over the
port seatee.  I have a case for the radio that I plan to screw into
place, but I don't want the screws to go pop out through the deck.
Thanks,
Jim