PRICE REDUCED; SAN JUAN 23

I think we're now referred to as "motivated sellers".

For info on the boat, simply send me an e mail and i'll send detailed history, equipment list, and photos.

best regards,

ed lawrence, wfw,p,&fg
14350 horse creek
bozeman, mt, 59715
406 686 4188
406 686 4190 fax

"I believe that mink are raised for being turned into fur coats. If we didn't wear fur coats those little animals would never have been born. So is it better not to have been born, or to have lived for one or two years to have been turned into a coat?"....Barbi Benton