trailer help

Hello skippers!

It's been a while since I have been in the 'e-mail loop'.  I have recently moved from Newport News, VA to Erie PA, and my boat is still in my slip on the Chesapeake Bay.  I need help moving it to it's new home.  The boat didn't come with a trailer, so I would like to ask if anyone would have a trailer that I could buy or rent for a long weekend to get my boat up here to Erie.

As an aside, after I moved my family up here to Erie, it took me almost a year and a half to find a job.  I actually lived on my SJ23 for that whole time, and it was great!  I thought it would only be about a month or so, but after all that time, I actually still miss that boat.  I left it in VA for the winter, and now it's time to bring her home.

Thank you for your help.  I am looking forward to getting back to my roots of sailing on Lake Erie!

Regards,

Eric