Re: trailer help

Title: Re: trailer help
Eric,
Contact me about a trailer that will be available in about a month.  I am trying to place my SJ23 in a slip at a local lake and I am waiting for availability.  The marina said something should be available toward the end of April.  Once I get the boat in the water, you are welcome to use my trailer.  I live in Wake Forest, NC which is about 3.5 hours from the VA Tidewater area.  My email address is dannyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny Batten