Re: Re: TEAK/WOOD/TREX cockpit grate?

Thanks again, Bob

I am leaning towards doing the white or light grey plastic/vinyl tiles for now, (I already have some in my basement) and then taking my time doing a really nice Trex grate over the summer. The Trex actually comes in more colors than the three I originally saw. I think it is 6 colors total.

I will heed your advice and go with the lightest color I can, especially as the boat is in the South where it can be 90+ degrees on a summer day.

Now that is starting to get hot, my immediate project I am starting this week is trying to fabricate a bimini that attaches to the factory rails to keep us out of the hot sun. I need to get back on the tech tips pages again to see if anyone has done it themself, or if I need to pay someone to make one. I can make the frame rails, just can't sew canvas.

Thanks!

Rick Bensyl