Re: Sail number

Gentlemen:

If have recorded this last set of numbers in Tech Tip 09. http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/h_design_tips/h.html Read the table and you will l earn a lot more about the vintage of an SJ23.
While reporting the _sail number versus year_ is OK, it may not be correct.
The real telling factor is to report the _sail number versus the hull serial number_. You'll find the number on the starboard side of the transom.

If you guys would please distribute this info I will continue to update the Tech Tip. From this you may be able to glean who manufactured which hull, and yes the highest/last number.

Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chezhedgeo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 1986 model, sail number 668 (matches hull)......and it may be going up for sale if anyone is interested.

Thesaurus also has unique cabin windows arrangement that I've not seen on other SJ 23... double opening windows, both large.