From: chezhedgeo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:56 pm
Subject: Sail number

1986 model, sail number 668 (matches hull)......and it may be
going up for sale if anyone is interested.

Thesaurus also has unique cabin windows arrangement that I've not
seen on other SJ 23... double opening windows, both large.

San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/San Juan 23 Tech
Tips:  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html