SJ 23 Windows

Rudy,

I like those windows and as you said expect that the ventilation is much improved.

I also note that the lifelines are connected to the pulpit at mid height. I don't know if this is a modification you did, but it too is an improvement over the original mounting at the top of the pulpit especially when flying a 150 genoa. Mine always hangs up on the lifeline.

Thanks for sharing.

Doug