From: sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rick
Bensyl
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:05 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: replacing the companionway drop boards

Has anyone thought about using "Starboard" material for the doors? It is not
transparent, but about half the cost of Lexan. I don't want people to see
into my boat when its at the marina (for theft prevention).

The starboard can be easily cut with wood tools/saws. The only thing I am
not sure about is that it is slightly more flexible than Lexan.

I can buy a piece of it big enough to do the job for around $70. The coated
Lexan MR10 would be about $140-150.

Thanks!
Rick Bensyl