replacing the companionway drop boards -- or maybe not

Just for a contrasting point of view, I replaced my drop-in boards with a clear acrylic panel a
few years back and regretted it immediately.  It would have taken a little more work (and
probably a little more money) to fabricate a good set of drop-in boards, but I missed the
privacy and flexibility almost immediately.  And stowing a one-piece cover is a lot harder
than finding a place for a stack of boards.

Just my two cents' worth.  The smoked acrylic companionway covers are really cool.

Jack Chandler
Richland, Washington USA
www.jack-chandler.com