SJ23 Tech Tips - B08 and B19

Good Day all:

There has been so much discussion on drop boards and forwards hatches that for the purpose of clarity I have rearranged the content of Tech Tips B08 and B19.
   * B08 - *Forward Hatch - *Replace, Latch, Install an aluminum framed
hatch. * B19 - *Companionway Drop Boards - *Replace, Secure, Store.

Now you only have to read one Tech Tip to see all the text. Gee, what was I think of back then! Enjoy.

--

Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx