From: sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rick
Bensyl
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:04 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RE: bimini question

Thanks so much Warren!

The photo will really help. I can probably make this one work , if yours is
not that much wider.

Maybe we'll cross paths sometime here. Boat is currently at Lake Hartwell,
but will be moving it to Lake Lanier in another 3 weeks. (38 minute drive
versus 1 hour, 20 minutes plus now).

Thanks and take care!

Sincerely,

Rick Bensyl
SJ 23- First Wave
Tucker, GA

> From: "Warren Hughes" <hughesw@xxxxxxx>
> Date: 2006/06/20 Tue PM 05:18:50 EDT
> To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: RE: bimini question
>
> Rick,
>
> Yes, "Key Mist" is still in the south, more specifically Lake Sinclair,
GA.