Re: bimini question

Do you guys actually trailer your boat to the water for sailing?

Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rick Bensyl wrote:
Thanks so much Warren!

The photo will really help. I can probably make this one work , if yours is not that much wider.

Maybe we'll cross paths sometime here. Boat is currently at Lake Hartwell, but will be moving it to Lake Lanier in another 3 weeks. (38 minute drive versus 1 hour, 20 minutes plus now).

Thanks and take care!

Sincerely,
Rick Bensyl
SJ 23- First Wave