Re: Re: bimini question

No, mine is on the trailer with the mast up at the lake. Just have to back the trailer into the water and go. I love the marina its at on lake Hartwell- very sailboat friendly. My problem now is that the current lake is too far away, especially when working on projects/cleaning etc. Its an all-day affair to just go clean it.

Thanks Warren for the second photo- that one helps more. From the looks of it mine will probably work- I may mount it a few inches farther back (after experimenting with it) to avoid interfernce with the jib sheets (because its a few inches narrower than yours.

I'll let you know in a few days how it worked out- going out to install it in two days.

Take care!

Rick Bensyl