wannabe

Hey folks,
I've been a long-time dinghy sailor in the NW but with my young family and our moderate income, I'm very interested in getting into the SJ 23 or 24. I have a boatload of questions, but I'll peruse the archives for tidbits before getting specific.

Anyway, just saying hello, and looking forward to getting involved in this class.

I'm especially interested in connecting with SJ 23 owners where I live in Portland OR, about local fleets and moorage possibilities.

Peter McMinn
Current Boat: Daysailer #568
(trade possible!)