Re: wannabe

http://seattle.craigslist.org/boa/ is another good place to look for SJ23 boats. There have been several listed in the past couple of months.

We really like our boat and haven't wanted to go bigger in the 12 years or so we have sailed her. The trailering part is so wonderful. We can drive a few hundred miles in a day and put into a new area for an extended cruise.

Dave and Betsy Schultz

Peter McMinn wrote:
Hey folks,
I've been a long-time dinghy sailor in the NW but with my young family and our moderate income, I'm very interested in getting into the SJ 23 or 24. I have a boatload of questions, but I'll peruse the archives for tidbits before getting specific. Anyway, just saying hello, and looking forward to getting involved in this class. I'm especially interested in connecting with SJ 23 owners where I live in Portland OR, about local fleets and moorage possibilities. Peter McMinn
Current Boat: Daysailer #568
(trade possible!)