delta style anchor

I have a 1979 San Juan 23 shoal draft and I wanted to kick this out to the forum to see if anyone has a good fix  I need to come up with a good way for securing a delta style anchor to the forward rail on the life line.  I have come up with a couple but I am not happy with them. It needs to be secure but easy to get at if needed. Any ideas or photos would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kirt