Re: Also Looking

Tim, I have San Juan 23 for sale but we live in Northern Minnesota. The boat has never seen the salt water. New main sail & flying spinnaker. Is set up to sail single handed. We have not used it for 6 years all but one it has been in a building, this last year. It does have a trailer. So if you're interested you can let me know, it would be a really good one. Eileen ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 5:13 PM
Subject: Also Looking

I am convinced that the San Juan 23 is the only boat for me, but I've never
seen one for sale near where I live. If any one has one for sale, or knows
of one, on or near to Vancouver Island in B.C., Canada I would be delighted
to hear from you. I'm not looking for a deal, I just really want to find a
good one.
Thanks all.

Tim Johnson

Mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx