From: Tim
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: Also Looking

I am convinced that the San Juan 23 is the only boat for me, but I've never
seen one for sale near where I live. If any one has one for sale, or knows
of one, on or near to Vancouver Island in B.C., Canada I would be delighted
to hear from you. I'm not looking for a deal, I just really want to find a
good one.
Thanks all.

Tim Johnson

Mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx