From: "Rick Bensyl" <rbensyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: Window gasket?

> Hello all-
>
>  I was inspired to re-seal my windows after reading the tech tips. I took
them apart and just as predicted, the U-shaped grey gasket that goes over
the glass is worn out, cracked, etc. The inner one was okay. It looks like
previous owner replaced the original acrylic with safety glass, so that's at
least good.

> For those of you that have replaced this item- where did you find the seal
for it? I've checked hardware stores with no luck- I'm trying a specialty
auto glass place in the next few days.