RE: Window gasket?

I would be interested on getting in on the order as well.  I’m in the same area as Bob Schimmel & Doug Murray.

Ralph Fuchs

e-mail:  rfuchs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Murray
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:18 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Window gasket?

Rick,

What is the price?  Can you give me the online supplier link?  Bob Schimmel and I are in the same vicinity so one shipment to us will save some shipping hassle for you.  There are several other SJ23 owners in the area as well.  When estimating, please ensure some extra for doing the fine tuning last cuts (a few inches per window).

Bob, do you think this is the same for SJ24's, 26's and 28's?  If so there may be some significant demand here (Dan, Ralph, Duncan, Phil.......)

Regards,

Doug Murray

geneandlizadams wrote:

Rick
I am sure that there are four other people who would be happy to share the
roll with you.
Gene Adams