Re: RE: Window gasket?

Hello everyone- I was able to find the window gasket material at a local supply house. It is black rubber (vinyl gasket glazing is what they called it) and designed for 3/16" glass (which is what I have in mine), and is the right height to fit the channel on the San Juan 23.  They wanted 39 cents a foot for it.

Anyone that wants some please contact me and I will ship it to you for what it costs.

It was a bit of a project, but looks good on the two windows I did this afternoon.

Take care.

Rick Bensyl