Re: Re: Window gasket?

The online place was called CR Laurence glass supply. I'll see if I can find the webpage again. I think their price was less (per foot) than what I bought locally today. The online stuff was grey, local stuff is black.

If there are four to five people that go in together to buy the 100 foot roll then that would most cost effective.