Re: RE: Window gasket?

I used about 17 feet roughly to complete the project. The trick (according to the glass experts) is to lube the tracks and gasket with a wet bar of soap, then position everything. Too long a gasket and it bunches up, will not smooth out on the glass. I will use Sikaflex to bond the windows in place as the tech tips suggest. The gasket fits the glass without any adhesive- glass expert said if its the right size its better to NOT use silicone on the gasket.

Take care!

Rick