Re: RE: Follow up on window replacement saga

At least its good to know I'm not the only one with this problem. The water seems to be running out of the aluminum frame from the window, then runs to the rear underneath the deck, it then seems to go down the rear vertical wall, which leads down (through a small gap) into the port locker. The storage space behind the cushions was dry, as was the shelf above it.

I'm tempted to put some talcum powder in the area to confirm it, but I did trace a path pretty clearly along this route that was damp. (Or better yet, go hang out in the boat when its raining).

I like the diaper idea! Thanks.

Rick B.