From: "Rick Bensyl" <rbensyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: SJ23 - Trailer guides and interior carpet

> Hello everyone-
>
> 1) I also have been considering putting some guides on the trailer when I
"remodel" it next spring.

> 2) I have been working on several interior projects and removed the
original vinyl fabric (it was nasty) from walls above the shelf this
weekend.

> I do not have Eagle stores in my area (live in the southeast) and can't
seen to find the Breitlin seascape fabric that Bob Schimmel used.  Local
marine store recommended using a thin high quality outdoor carpet made by
Shaw industries. I looked at it at Home Depot and it seems like it would
work well- much nicer and softer than the kind of stuff you see on miniature
golf courses. Its inexpensive, durable, mildew resistant and can be glued on
easily. Also comes in hundreds of designs, colors and several thicknesses.