Re: Re: interior carpet

Thanks for all of the input everyone- after everyones ideas I have decided to go with the "open weave" like Bob and Gene recommend to avoid trapping moisture.

I am thinking of following Mikes idea (partially) and painting the forward sections- only doing carpet in the rear sections, since that is the part of the boat we will always be in, and rarely if ever will overnight in the front V-berth.

Have a great day!

Rick B
SJ-23 First Wave