SJ23 Tech Tip H11

Good day All;

I haven't sent out a notice of an updated Tech Tip in a long time. Instead, I add a comment (in red) after the index title which should get your attention. I usually get owners to send me photos of their modifications to build up my data base. I thank all of you for your contributions. Keep those cards and letters coming. They definitely help to answer questions and I usually develop an idea or two from them. When I received the photos of the two down under designs I just had to share them. So I placed them on the web site. Check out Tech Tip H11, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/h_design_tips/h.html This one is sort of special.
--

Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx