Re: Re: SJ23 in heavy weather

If we move (still contingent on the outcome of an interview) it would be to Oahu most likely. (I'd really like to live on Kauai or one of the others, but both my job and the spouses would be on Oahu. We would most likely live on the West (leeward) side around Wainae or Maili - housing everywhere is crazy expensive there, but not quite as bad in these areas.