hatch cover and solar fan

We bought the hatch cover with solar fan that Wendall Attig had for sale last spring. Our cutout on the SJ23 is too big. This is for 20-1/4" x 20-1/4" and the rounded corners means the corners aren't filled without some retrofitting. You can see our ad at Craigslist - http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/243487763.html

We have over $215 after shipping and just don't want the extra work so bought a new cover in old style from Gene. Want $175 for this one.

If you are interested just call and we'll call you right back, have free long distance! 360-897-9543

Betsy and Dave Schultz