RE: RE: Forward Hatch

Thanks, I would like to talke to the company in Florida.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DOUG
MURRAY
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 7:33 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: Forward Hatch

Mike,

I am travelling right now but upon my return home next weekend, will email
you the contact particulars for a company in Florida which provided a
replacement hatch.  It is 1/2 inch dark smoked glass (see the tech tip).
Much, much stronger although you will have to shim the hinges up a little to
get the correct compression on the seal.  I will replace my seal (Gene
provided mine) and provide the height specification for the shims in the
spring when this winter makes its exit.

Regards,

Doug Murray