Cabin Sole

The other day I noticed a bit of "give" in one spot on the cabin sole.
Looking closer I saw that there was a bit of a bulge up in the fiberglass,
with some flex or stress cracks around it. As I understand the construction
of the SJ23, the fiberglass sole is glued to some foam under the sole. The
area is between the companionway and the table. Is this a cause of concern?

Thanks,

Mike