Re: SJ23 Tech Tips

Those pages were a huge factor in my search for my first sailboat.  Of course it was an SJ23 which I still own.  Your site gave me the courage as one who was clueless to tackle upgrades on a boat that needed some serious TLC.  One day I will probably upgrade to a bigger boat but I will have learned it all with the help of your pages and the boat that they support.  Thanks are definitely in order!

David Gottschalk <dkg1952@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bob,

Add my name to the list of folks who have found a wealth of USEFUL information on the San Juan web pages. I may even have been the one to crack the 40000 mark since I've recently been browsing for some tech tips (and found what I needed). Keep up the good work.

Dave Gottschalk